There is no denying that many people are disillusioned with the property market in the United Kingdom these days. In the words of Theresa May, young people who are unable to purchase property have a “right to be angry”. There are many varied factors shaping the property market, but the Government has stated that developers…
Category: Hot Properties
Filter By Area
About the Author
- Brixton Home Buyers & Landlords Set to Save £1,459,520 in Stamp Duty Over Next Nine Months
- What’s Next for the Brixton Property Market?
- How Online Staging Will Help To Sell Your Property Quicker
- Nimbyism in Brixton is Dead – Long Live the Planning Permission Rule Changes: How will this affect the 28,147 Brixton Property Owners?
- Brixton OAP Homeowners to Face £31,016 Coronavirus Tax Bill?