If a person has a choice between owning property and renting property, there is a convincing argument to be made for owning property. This is because each monthly payment is going towards an asset that will one day be fully owned by you, or at the least, give you something which can be sold to…
Filter By Area
About the Author
- Brixton Home Buyers & Landlords Set to Save £1,459,520 in Stamp Duty Over Next Nine Months
- What’s Next for the Brixton Property Market?
- How Online Staging Will Help To Sell Your Property Quicker
- Nimbyism in Brixton is Dead – Long Live the Planning Permission Rule Changes: How will this affect the 28,147 Brixton Property Owners?
- Brixton OAP Homeowners to Face £31,016 Coronavirus Tax Bill?